Stole it from Leave it to Cleaver
1. Name a song that involves food in some way.
Evil Weiner - Flying Candybar
2. What criteria do you use when choosing a new cookbook to buy?
Did Isa Chandra write it? Is it a restaurant cookbook of a restaurant I like? Is it a blogger's cookbook from a blog I want recipes from?
3. What did you eat today?
So far, a light life bologna & heirloom tomato sandwich.
4. Name a vegan food that you know exists but you have never tried.
5. The Food Network just called and needs you to start your new show tomorrow. What will the title of the show be?
Beer is Vegan. Seriously, I was floored to get this blog name.
6. Favorite hot sauce or other spicy condiment?
Coconut chutney. Close second goes to wasabi.
7. How old were you when you became vegetarian/vegan?
Vegetarian was about 13. Vegan was about 8 months later.
8. Favorite vegan cheeze?I like them all for different things.
Road's end organic for ez mac. Follow your heart Monterrey jack and Veganrella cheddar mixed together for a velveeta cheese sauce. Teese for anything involving mozzarella. Tofutti cream cheese. Tofutti slices for grilled cheese. Parma for a slight flavor.
9. Cutest baby animal?
10. Favorite type of jam/jelly/marmalade/preserves?raspberry for everything except PB&J. grape for a traditional PB&J.
11. Do you take any vitamins/supplements?
sometimes I toss some hemp protein, soy protein or flax seeds into "mushy" food. occasionally I'll down a b12 pill. even less frequently I'll swallow an acidophillus pill.
12. What food/dish most embodies the Fall season?
apples and apples and a few more apples
13. What food would you have a hard time living without?
14. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
15. It’s 10PM and you’re starving. What do you eat?
If I'm out, I'm hitting cosmic. If I'm in, soup. And maybe a cupcake.
16. If you have an animal companion, what is his/her favorite food?
they like pretty much everything.
17. Worst injury you’ve gotten in the kitchen?
cut through my nail and nail bed.
18. When you have a food-related question, who do you call?
teh internets. =(
19. Summer is ending- What food will you miss most?
all of it. but especially cantaloupe, cherry tomatoes, heirloom tomatoes and zucchini.
20. What snacks do you keep in your purse/backpack/desk at work?
21. Favorite soup to make on a rainy day?
spicy tomato vegetable
22. What’s your favorite combination of fresh vegetable and/or fruit juices?
23. Favorite brand of root beer?I don't really differentiate between them.
24. Make up your own question!
Favorite vegan dessert?
Right now I am jonesing so hard for a piece of strawberry shortcake from vegan treats. like whoa.