Friday, April 1, 2011

Raw for Lent: Day 24

Breakfast this morning was chia goodness, a banana, and the rest of my blackberries, swirled up in almond milk. Hit the gym, worked hard as a mofo. Sadly, had to shower again, but worth it!

I made a shake for work:
1 scoop Sunwarrior
1 tsp spirulina
1 c almond milk
1 c frozen mixed berries
1 pear
1 c chia
1 yellow mango

Then went to work. I got stuck at work pretty late and ended up missing most of the Hammer No More the Fingers CD release party for Black Shark. You should check it out, though, because it's a good record. I listened to like 3 tracks on the way home and have heard tons more at shows all the time :)

I had half canteloupe and a few nuts for post work/hammer show snack and am now just enjoying that I'm not on my feet anymore.

Oh, and continuing my meme:
Day 02 - your least favorite song

This is an easy pick. Not because I love so many songs (which I do) or because I hate so many (also true) but because this song comes with a story. A story that ended in disciplinary action. This song is sincerely torture. It is my Clockwork Orange style rehab thing. And when I was at summercamp, someone chose it as the song my bunk would do a dance to. I may or may not have damaged the La Bouche single. I plead the fifth.

No comments: