Friday, April 15, 2011

Raw for Lent: Day 35-36

Weds, Day 35
*burnout central is hitting, y'all)

Bfast: banana and an uli mana truffle for energy

Hit the mechanic, then came home and organized a little.

lunch: 4 kiwi and some pumpkin seeds. I'm trying to choke back the pumpkin seeds, but I just don't really like them on their own.

For dinner I brought blueberries to work, then met up with my friend Sean at my house before quiz. I cut up some crudite then we headed to Bulls for pubquiz, where the middle round was MUSICALS! We of course, swept it. Although boo for no Sondheim, Porter, Lloyd Webber...Bummerriffic!

When I got home, I whipped up a batch of the sundried tomato-walnut pate and snacked on that with the rest of the carrots and celery I cut earlier.

day 15 - a song that describes you

I listed this song as a song that described my life when I was in 11th grade. It still applies.




Thurs Day 36

Breakfast before the barn was chia goodness with frozen blueberries and almond milk. Very hearty.

I hit the barn and did a very nice lesson, but made the mistake of riding in a wifebeater so am now rocking some lobster sunburn.

When I arrived home, I spun myself some pate and cabbage, then got ready to go teach. I popped together a quick shake of just pineapple core, frozen strawberry and sunwarrior, with a water base. I drank a cup on the way to teach, then headed to Scotty Sandwich's birthday party, where we played a show. Afterwards, we pubcrawled awhile, then I had a handful of pecans and passed out.

day 16 - a song that you used to love but now hate

I just overdid it on this song so hard.




No comments: