Saturday, April 9, 2011

Raw for Lent: Day 30-31

Fri Day 30!!

Got up and raced out to the bard (drank a mango/coconut water) and some canteloupe for bfast, but got my lesson mixed up.

Came home, made some Parfait chia/pear cream:
1/2 c soaked cashews
1 pear
juice of 1/4 lemon

Then mixed it with strawberries and blueberries.

Also made a shake

1 scoop
1 spirulina
1 banana
1 c strawberries
1/2 c blueberries
1/4 c macadamias

ate some pickles when I got home

day 09 - a song that you can dance to

I love dance music. Like, truly, I have an unhealthy love for it. But, if I had to pick the song that I like dancing to most, it would probably be this, because it combines my propensity for spookiness with a love for 80s music.



Sat Day 31

raw organic (last one), pineapple and coconut water.

bought raspberries, a pure cherry and coconut water at trader joe's.

Ate kimchi at restaurant job, left half for Sunday morning shift.

Honeydew after work.

SO exhausted.

day 10 - a song that makes you fall asleep

I went to sleep listening to this album (and therefore, most of this song) every night for about a year. I still call it my "migraine" record, because it always makes me feel relaxed



No comments: