Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Raw for Lent: Day 34

Ah! 12 days to go! Whee!

Got up this morning and fixed myself the rest of the nacho and walnut dips with some cabbage. Tried to get some work done cleaning up the house a little.

Made a protein shake for work--
1 scoop sp
1 t spirulina
1 c blueberries
1 c strawberries
1/4 c macadamias
1 c chia
1 c h20

Which I took in. Got off around 10:30, then hung out with some folks for a couple of hours and came home and had some grapefruit, dates and pecans.

More meme:

day 13 - a song that is a guilty pleasure

I don't necessarily believe that you should feel "guilty" about things you like musically, particularly since they're not actually bad for anything but your cred. That said, I probably take a fair amount of shit for liking this. I don't care, though. I still do.

1 comment:

capt. shitknife said...

Hope you enjoy your gay-ass musical.