Sunday, April 3, 2011

Raw for Lent: Day 25

Breakfast was a raw organic bar.

At lunch, I ran over to Whole Foods and grabbed a thing of guac and a bundle of celery, then washed the celery in the bathroom of my music studio and cut it with a plastic knife. HARDCORE, yo!

Dinner was a red pepper and an apple Pure bar-- definitely my favorite. Weird, since I generally don't like apple cinnamon stuff. At work, even though I was supposed to be last out, a girl traded with me, so I got to come home early and eat some kimchi while I started reading my GRE prep book. More info on that forthcoming, but right now...ah, I don't even wanna think about it.

The Meme:
day 03 - a song that makes you happy

Oh this is easy. It's the happiest song in the world!
(Please ignore random swedish people in the video)