Thursday, April 21, 2011

Raw for Lent: Day 42- END!

Weds, Day 42

Raw rev for and at work which led to trader joe's pom juice for dinner. I cut up avocado and cuke for dinner.

Went and saw ave Q and it was AMAZEBALLS!

Evening snack was pecans and strawberries.

Meme:

day 21 - a song that you listen to when you’re happy

I heavily favor contemporary trashy dance music for my happy times, but I spent so many nights getting ready to go out to the sounds of this song that I can't deny its awesomeness.


----

thurs, 43

Breakfast was chia goodness with fresh strawberries, almond milk before heading to the barn. Unfortunately, I totally hit the ground off old Nissa, but I am fine and got back on.

When I got home from the barn, Let Me Crazy was at my house. Post-ride protein shake was more strawberries, almond milk and blueberries with sunwarrior. I ran out to teach, then came back and sliced up a cantaloupe then went to play at the nightlight.

There will be video of this show on Youtube later.

The Crazies and I went to cosmic so they could grab some late night dinner, and I noshed strawberries as we talked into the night.

day 22 - a song that you listen to when you’re sad

in general, this band is inextricably linked in my mind with the general suicidal malaise of my 14 year old self. However, an actual dronecore song about failing to kill yourself is pretty much the icing on the cake for me.



---

Fri 44

I popped a raw rev for breakfast, then went to the gym. When I got back, I cut up a cantaloupe. For dinner, I spun up a walnut sun dried tomato pate and ate it with carrots. Then we went to Greensboro and rocked the shit out of Panda Pile.

day 23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding

My imaginary nonexistent wedding would need to feature this song:




-----

sat, Dat 45

Lunch was a whole foods spinach and avocado salad. I noshed it through the whole day. I also got my veganessentials order in, so I ate some strawberries with raw nutella, which lacks the spreadability of regular nutella, but is still delicious.

Dinner was kombucha.

When I got off work at 12:30, I walked to McCabes and had a shot of Makers and a PBR. Yeah, started out classy like that.

Raw over.

day 24 - a song that you want to play at your funeral

This is hopeful.



--

Easter Sunday:

I ate raw strawberries at work and geared up for my first meal!

Yamazushi in Durham

Ordered a Seaweed Salad, Miso Soup, Hijiki Rice and Shitake Mushrooms.

This was way too much food but was incredibly tasty. I look forward to frequenting yamazushi.

day 25 - a song that makes you laugh

Maybe it's because I just saw it, but this popped into my head immediately.

No comments: